Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kindergarten Nightmare

When I was in kindergarten I had THE most terrifying nightmare. It is still ingrained in my mind and though I may not be something I would be terrified of today, it still creeps me the fuck out.
Okay, so my brother, mother and I went to some sort of Chuckie Cheese-Bounce U hybrid. It was really dark outside when we decided to leave. My mom was still inside but Liam and I were waiting on the sidewalk lined with bushes. I heard a rustle in the bushes and a little grumble, I looked at Liam as we inched closer to the bushes. My hands trembling we pushed back the branches to peer into the foliage. There was a man laying in the dirt, bones exposed and blood everywhere. Now don't laugh when I tell you what was tearing this dude limb from limb... Okay... So if you are not blessed with the knowledge of Pokemon, there is a generation before Pikachu becomes Pikachu and this thing is called Pichu.
Okay so this little fucker may be adorable looking but no, this is the thing that was eating that man alive. Yeah, sounds funny now, but it wont be so funny when that things chewing on your fucking ear off. ANYWAY... Seeing the man covered in blood and covered in these THINGS we turn to run back inside but as we turned around we ran into my mother who was now outside and the building was not locked up. She saw the animals and rushed us into the other side of sidewalk into the bushes. There were six round holes dug into the ground. She pushed Liam and I into a hole and she jumped into another. I looked at her and opened my mouth to scream out of terror but she held her finger to her lips to keep me quiet. The whole theory in this dream was a lot like Predator where if you don't move they can't see you. Staying completely still was difficult because I was terrified these things were going to find me. I felt a sharp pain on my foot and saw a Pichu biting into my ankle. I kicked it and smashed it's fucking brains with my pale blue Mary Jane t-strap shoes. This kind of vivid and gory imagery is pretty surprising of a kindergartener who wasn't even allowed to watch Ed, Edd, and Eddie because they said the word 'crud'. I woke us after I smashed the pichu and was drenched in sweat. I called out for my parents and they came rushing into my room. I was so scared I couldn't even cry I just sat there shaking. 
This is not one of my best pieces of writing probably because right now I am sitting on my couch watching The Craft while my cat attempts to sit on my keyboard. Well I hope you found this entertaining in the least. If anyone even reads this blog, can you promote it or something? I mean I write for myself but it'd be nice to have other people admire it as well.

Song of the Day:

Lady DaDa's Nightmare- MGMT

No comments:

Post a Comment